My area of expertise is behavior design where I apply systematic ways to shift human behavior for business and societal outcomes.
I draw on academic research ranging from game design and persuasive technology to neuroscience to deliver the right real-world results, whether it’s adoption of new products, public health, cultural transformation, humanitarian relief, citizen diplomacy, achieving impact goals, or customer experience.
Throughout my career, I have worked with companies, boards, non-profits and communities on
- Establishing inclusive and diverse entrepreneurial ventures and ecosystems for women and POC
- Incubating and investing in new companies and developing new entrepreneurial talent
- Developing an innovative culture
- Developing social impact products, services, and ventures
- Creating corporate innovation labs
- Designing behavior programs to increase employee satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Reimagining extraordinary customer experiences
- Developing new products and services to meet ESG and UN SDG goals
My professional activities include time spent in academia and corporate settings.
I lead the Peace Innovation Lab at Stanford, The Peace Innovation Institute The Hague, and am a researcher in the Game Design Thinking research group. I am a certified trainer under BJ Fogg and a past member of the BJ Fogg’s Behavior Design Lab.
My professional engagements include such names as City of The Hague, Coca-Cola, Deloitte, Horsley Bridge Partners, IDEO, Innogy, Ricoh Innovations, Santander Bank, Storebrand, and Xerox Parc.