Margarita goes deep on the potential of peace data and the research of the Peace Innovation Lab Digital Cities Conference at Stanford in June 2019.
Margarita’s recent talk on Peace and Technology at the Univ of Maryland’s The Future of Humanity: The Challenge of Global Peace and Security Conference:
Margarita has presented at DigitalFest Zurich, O’Reilly Web 2.0 Conference, SXSW, Aspen Institute, Naval Postgraduate School, Stanford University, various TEDx conferences, Harvard University, Gov2.0 Conference, Hoover Institute, The Presidio Institute and the Conference Board on behavior design, persuasive technology, peace innovation, women and entrepreneurship, STEM, government innovation and social entrepreneurship.
- Creating Extraordinary Customer Experience
- Principles of Behavior Design
- Introduction to Persuasive Technology Design
- Designing Behavior for Peace
- Peace Innovation – Designing Peace Technologies
- Designing Extraordinary Customer Experiences
- Game Design Thinking for Customer Engagement
- Influence and Persuasion in Cyberspace
- Weaponization of Technology for Cyber Conflict
- Technology for Humanitarian Relief
- Designing for Trust
- Foundations of Peace Technologies